Beet Root Powder
What is red beet root extract Powder?
Red beet powder is a vegetable powder made of red beet after drying and dehydration, and then machine-processed and powdered. Red beets are rich in nutrients and contain crude protein, soluble sugar, crude fat, dietary fiber, vitamin C, niacin, etc., and minerals such as potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc, manganese, and copper. Red beetroot powder is rich in potassium, phosphorus and easily digested and absorbed sugar.
We also offer beet juice spray-dried powder, which is a completely water-soluble powder. In addition, we also have beet extract and pigment.
The specification of red beet root extract Powder
|Product Name||Red beet root powder||Source||Red beet root|
|Purity||100% natural||Free Sample||Available|
|Test Method||TLC,taste||Shelf Life||24 months|
|Loss on drying||NMT 3%||Ash||NMT 3%|
|Brand||Vegan Health||Active ingredient||Betaine, Beet Red|
Red beet root extract Powder benefit
- Red beetroot powder is rich in betaine, which has the function of inhibiting blood fat, assisting liver cell regeneration and detoxification.
- Red beetroot powder significantly promotes and strengthens gastrointestinal motility in the body, helps digestion and balances nutrients.
- Red beetroot powder can strengthen the defense function of lymphoid tissue and enhance resistance.
- Red beetroot powder promotes fat metabolism.
Beetroot, being rich in nutrients, offers various health benefits. Apart from the health benefits, it is found to be used as food colorants and as a traditional home remedy. The following are some of the health benefits of beetroot.
- Beetroot benefits for skin includes its cleansing action, which helps in eliminating toxins from the body, thereby benefiting the skin too.
- Beetroot is found to be good in lowering high blood cholesterol and levels of triglycerides.
- Liver health is also promoted by beetroot consumption. Studies show that beetroot helps in preventing liver seases, especially, the build up of fatty deposits in the liver.
- Betaine in beetroot is beneficial for those with hypochlorhydria, a medical condition characterized by low vels of stomach acid.
- Applied in food field.
- Applied in health product field.